MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and implement the overall Dextra sales strategy to achieve sales & margin objectives by prospecting & developing business opportunities.
- Track major construction projects across the DIN geographical region, including but not limited to: Civil infrastructure, Urban Development, Deep Excavation, Underground Carpark, Metro stations, Tunnels, Caverns, Slope stabilization…
- Expand the network of Geotechnical (Ground Engineering) products in line with the Company sales strategy and business plan to support sales.
- Identify new leads and perform visits with your prospective clients across the region.
- Identify projects offering sales potential and update the sales forecast and project list on a monthly basis.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations.
- Organize sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in targeted projects, collect information about their needs and the project, propose appropriate technical and commercial solutions, aim to get Dextra specified and/or selected.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with constant feedback.
- Achieve KPI's and targets.
- Define and propose marketing actions to support Dextra India sales strategy, within the guidelines and budget of Dextra Group.
- Consolidate lead monthly reviews and updates to the Reporting Managers: GM – Sales, Marketing & Site Operations and GM Geotechnical Product-Line.
- Attend meetings, regional conferences, technical seminars and exhibitions to promote the Dextra products and services, with the support of Dextra Marketing team.
- Join internal sales meetings with your colleagues, and Reporting Managers, to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
Educational Background: Civil Engineering Degree, preferable if MBA.
Work Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in sales of technical products, with a proven experience in managing sales teams.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying