Based in Paris (8eme) and reporting to the General Sales Manager of our European affiliate, the Sales Manager will be in charge of:
- the following territories: Russia, CIS countries, Eastern Europe (assigned territories may evolve);
- NPP Projects developed by ROSATOM (which may involve other countries than those listed here above);
Scope will also include some possible large construction projects, such as Metro, Bridge, high-rise, airports or ports identified in Russia, CIS countries , Eastern Europe or “Stan” countries.
Business Development (Hunting)
- Determine sales objectives and participate in yearly budget preparation of the Company for the activity concerning the Territory.
- Lead Economic intelligence actions through your existing client base of contractors & consultants.
- To validate financial soundness of prospective customers prior to engaging into contracts and recommend customized contractual and financial terms and conditions to the Company for approval, if outside standard sales and terms and conditions.
- Identify and track main construction projects offering sales potential for the Company in your assigned Territory including but not limited to: Civil infrastructure, Urban Development, Maritime projects, Nuclear Power Plants etc
- In some locations, create and develop a network of new fabricators equipped with the appropriate splicing system from the Company to generate sales to targeted construction projects / territories.
- Organize and conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in targeted projects, collect information about their needs and the project, propose appropriate technical and commercial solutions, aim to get Dextra specified and/or selected.
- Report into the CRM database all relevant market information collected during sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
- To submit and explain technical proposals and submission files prepared by the Company for the concerned projects/clients.
- Promote Dextra Specifications to key consultants / contractors.
- Participate in technical seminars, regional conferences and exhibitions to promote the Company’s products and services to the industry.
- Represent the Company to technical and normalization committees of national/professional organizations relevant to the business in the Territory and/or upon demand from the Company.
Sales Management of existing accounts & projects (Farming)
- Continue to identify and upgrade opportunities within your distributor network and generate new sales.
- Monitor your respective distributors.
- To organize follow-up visits and report monthly about the sales activities, the status of the pending projects, the short-term development objectives and the issues faced.
- Provide customer feedback on products to the Product Development team and General Manager Business Line so that products can be reviewed in line with constant feedback and suggest product improvements and/or new products in line with the market requirements.
- Organize follow-up visits and report monthly about the sales activities, the status of the pending projects, the cooperation with the fabricators and the short-term development objectives.
- Update the sales forecast of the Territory on a monthly basis using Salesforce & TM1.
- Guarantee the accuracy of all supporting documents (quotations, contracts, PO etc).
- Review customers orders consistency and coordinate with the Sales Administration Department of the Company for the recording of orders, the delivery planning and tracking.
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company policy and the environment of the project.
- Update the sales forecast of the Territory on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities of the fabricators are adequate to serve the market.
- Follow-up money collections and propose credit recovery solutions if needed.
Specifics to RUSSIA/CIS countries and NPP Sales
- To be the interface for the Group on the Nuclear Project monitored by ROSATOM and its affiliates around the world
- To assist technically and commercially our current Russian partner and distributor (PSK), having its head office based in Moscow, for projects being held in Russia or being monitored from Russia;
- To visit the Project Team on some of the identified NPP projects with ROSATOM including but not limited to Russia, Finland, Hungary, Bangladesh.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or Business Management
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position and targeted countries.
- Experienced in the same industry would be advantage
- Fluent in Russian, preferably Mother tongue
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
- Able to use Microsoft Office at the level needed for the work application
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented and results driven
- This position required traveling frequently and independently.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying