MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage the entire Techno Commercial Sales functions of the Company in India with direct report to the Deputy Managing Director.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- To manage techno commercial sales activities across India and deliver or exceed yearly budget objectives whilst ensuring the cohesion and development of our team.
- Coordinate and align commercial actions between Product Line managers, Business Development team and Regional Sales Teams
- To coach and set clear KPls and objectives to Dextra India sales teams.
- To promote seamless and digitized sales prospection and operations leveraging on: CRM, automated costings and quotations, comprehensive and up-to-date forecasts.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
- Organize sales presentations to designers, consultants and contractors involved in targeted projects, collect information about their needs and the project, propose appropriate technical and commercial solutions, aim to get the brand specified and/or selected.
- Forming sales strategies by product lines, by elaborating yearly action plans together with Management and product line managers.
- Conduct the expansion of the current network and explore alternatives solutions with new strategic partnerships.
- Define and propose marketing actions to support the Manufacturing sales strategy, within the guidelines and budget.
- Benchmarking of Dextra India competition, including Market prices information & insights about competitor's overall quality and services.
- Responsible for maintaining effective working relationships with present and potential clients.
Provides training, guidelines to team to ensure best customer service to clients and business and high level of customer satisfaction. Ensured that team deliver best results as targeted.
To perform the job successfully, you should perform the following competencies:
- Selling skills= To apply sales skills in the job following suitable process adapted to the context
- Contract management =To write, review, improve the contract, propose to management and handle with clients
- Local business development= To seek for business opportunities, identify and develop business
- Pricing =To set up prices in a competitive manner based on the market/project/product price
- Market analysis =To collect and analyze information on a specific market, customers, projects etc.
- Sales strategy =To develop, propose and communicate sales strategy and goals to support the business' mission on medium- and long-term results.
- Finance for sales =To implement financial components for a suitable contract closing after negotiation: terms of payment, bank account, etc.
- Sales presentation =To prepare all selling materials before the presentation in order to be nice, sharp & attractive then to conduct the presentation in front of lots of people
- Market knowledge= To define the main players (customers, competition) and projects in the market(s), construction habits, price levels, tendencies etc.
- Customers relations management=To build up and maintain fruitful personal relations with key personnel of customers to support long term satisfaction
- Negotiation for sales = To negotiate with a customer about a sales opportunity without losing track of the overriding objective of increasing profitability
Company Competencies (As defined in below qualifications)
- Knowledge of Business Environment
Bachelor or higher degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering.
10 to 15 years in Sales with team management experience.
At least 5 years' experience in the construction industry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying