Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is looking for its Project Estimating Engineer of Bars System Department.
Your role as a Project Estimating Engineer & Key Account Coordinator, you'll be in charge of:
- Analyze customer requirements/specifications and propose an appropriate design and product configuration.
- Prepare Bill of Quantity based on tender documents.
- Prepare cost estimates and quotations in coordination with the sales team for General Manager approval and further submittal to customer. The estimate shall including materials and labor for all projects related to bar systems.
- Coordinate issuance of design calculation report and coordinate with Draftsmen to produce drawings.
- Support sales until the order conclusion of the order.
- Prepare technical clarification statement whenever required.
- Participate to contract review.
- Acts as the interface between Key Account and the Sales Operation Team and communicates project status adequately to all participants as and when required.
- Transfer to Sales Operation Team all required information after a contract is secured.
- Ensures delivery of Key Account projects as per defined scope, contractual obligations, within budget, and quality objectives.
- Assist Planning, Procurement, and logistic team when required on a matter related to secured projects.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Structural or any related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellence English skills in both written and spoken
- Good computer literacy in MS Office
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Solidworks
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying