Dextra India is looking for a Business Development / Specification Manager, based in Mumbai.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
As Business Development / Specification Manager, your role is to work ahead in time on key projects/accounts to promote Dextra solutions and product specifications and prepare the ground, in coordination with other sales team members, to secure business and open new network/business opportunities for Dextra in your area. You will be leading the sales process until successful conclusion of the identified targets.
- Work ahead of the project sales cycle and identify stakeholders on major construction projects assigned in your geographical area.
- Implement a Pre-Sales strategy to push Dextra product specifications to key decision makers together with your General Manager, Product Line Managers and Marketing department.
- Through the sales and business development process, promote key account strategies and relationships in coordination with the sales and management teams of your area
- Conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in key projects, collect information about our client needs, propose technical solutions and recommendations using Dextra products and highlight the benefits to our clients in the aim to get our products specified and/or selected.
- Assist prospective customers on the adoption of proper design methods, specifications, and the right use of Dextra products in projects with full compliance to local and international codes & standards.
- Propose and lead events, seminars and participate to exhibitions to enhance Dextra presence and image in the industry, in coordination and under the leadership of the group marketing department and your operational management
- Join internal sales meeting with your colleagues and Management to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Use Salesforce CRM as your daily business tool to consign project and leads information, and report on your sales activities.
- Participate to the determination of sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in in Business Administration or Engineering Degree with MBA.
- At least 10 years' experience in sales of technical products, with a proven experience in managing sales teams.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office).
- CRM system : Salesforce.
- Curious, adaptive yet focused on the objective and direction ahead.
- Customer focused, team player, and results oriented.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Dextra India – No.1, 7th Floor, Building No.9, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri – Ghatkopar Link Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093.
Interested candidates, please submit your English resume to Ms. Kanyanut Puttaruksa, Group Talent Acquisition & Engagement specialist: email@example.com Tel: +66 (0) 2-119-4417
About Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong. Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 10,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 900 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying