Dextra Construction UK Ltd is looking for its Purchase and Logistics Supervisor .
Based in Newport (UK), you will responsible of monitoring our European depot which also host our technical team. You will have to handle the purchase and logistics of our machine tools, consumables and spare parts as well as monitor the European stock, organize deliveries to our European base of customers, follow up our inventories and monitor refilling orders.
Our intention is to source in Europe most of the consumables and spare parts so you will need to build a network of possible suppliers for standard parts in coordination with our head office.
Purchase and logistics
- Sourcing of the tools, consumables and spare parts with the organization of a solid supplier network.
- Purchase of the tools, consumables and spare parts as required.
- Assistance to our technical team in case local machining servicing may be needed with the organization of a network of machining sub-contractor.
- Organization of the logistics of the tools, consumables and spare parts.
- Administration of the freight’s forwarders (international shipments & inland final deliveries)
- General administration of the warehouse.
- Stock administration (trough database)
- Administration of the incoming / outgoing.
- Control and optimize stock of spare parts.
- Management & Monitoring of the stock replenishment
- Develop & identify local sourcing for the standard spare parts
- Monthly inventory report
- Bi-Annually physical inventory
- Monitoring incoming orders from customers
- Direct interface with customers for parts and consumables (single point of contact)
- Handling customers’ request and to keep them knowledgeable about shipments and parts availability.
- Invoicing and packing list related to shipments.
- Deliver a weekly report on activity (shipment log, invoicing log, …) and services provided.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Diploma in Logistics.
- Experience: minimum 5 years
- Team player and experienced in a coordination role.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying