Dextra Manufacturing is looking for Product Line Manager Bar Systems based in Pravet.
As Product Line Manager Bar Systems, your role is to promote Dextra Bar system (Tie Bars, Tension Rods and Compression Struts) within Dextra Group affiliates network (internal clients) and external clients.
- Track major international construction projects across the region/ territories, including a specific focus on marine works related projects.
- Expand the network of Bar Systems products - Tie Bars, Tension Rods and Compression Struts - in line with the Company sales strategy and business plan to support sales.
- Identify new leads and perform visits with your prospective clients across the region.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations.
- Organize sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in targeted projects, collect information about their needs and the project, propose appropriate technical and commercial solutions, aim to get Dextra specified and/or selected.
- Participate in commercial contract reviews and management with Dextra Group legal team.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with constant feedback.
- Achieve KPI's and targets.
- Define and propose marketing actions to support Dextra Manufacturing sales strategy, within the guidelines and budget of Dextra Group.
- Consolidate lead monthly reviews and updates to the General Manager Product Line.
- Attend meetings, regional conferences, technical seminars and exhibitions to promote the Dextra products and services, with the support of Dextra Marketing team.
- Update your daily, weekly and monthly activities and forecasts using Salesforce (CRM).
- Master’s Degree in in Business Administration or Engineering Degree with MBA.
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales of technical products, with a proven experience in managing sales teams.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills: MS Office, Internet
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer focused, team player, and results oriented.
- Curious, adaptive yet focused on the objective and direction ahead.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying